Plumbing and Pipe Trades Entitlement Fund members get a better redundancy rate and faster claims compared with other funds. Money in your account is your entitlement. We won't reduce the value of your account - even in an economic downturn.
Your account gives you the
opportunity to claim tax-free if made genuinely redundant. If you’re
employment ends for any other reason, you will still be eligible to
claim at the applicable tax rate.
You can find more information on Redundancy, Taxation and your Entitlements here.
For more information about your entitlements, claiming and taxation, here's some fact sheets we've put together.
Make a Claim
When your job finishes up, claiming your entitlements is quick and easy using our online portal, WorkerLink.
- Register for online access to WorkerLink and login to your account.
- Your employer will notify us that your employment has ended. This will allow you to claim.
- Head to the My Claims screen to begin.
- Complete all the steps to claim
- All done! Once a claim is successfully submitted, we'll process it within 24 business hours.
The reason your employment has ended (as declared by your employer) will determine what tax rate is applied to your claim. For example, if you are made genuinely redundant, you will be eligible for the lowest or nil taxation applied to your claim.
|Plumbing and Pipe Trades Entitlement Fund||ACIRT|
|Genuine Redundancy with 0% tax is available||No tax-free redundancy|
|Easy online claims using your WorkerLink login||Slow claim process|
|Claims processed within 1 business day||Claims processed within 3 business days|